Oh I don't know...like I actually don't know. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Thoughts and rants and pensivity and occasional made up words. And life (what little I know of it) and little things.
Here there be...personal posts, things that make me smile, things that make me laugh, fangirly nonsense, architecture/interior design, beautiful places, beautiful things, cats, owls, and lots of images/text relating to how good I am at procrastination.
10 things i wish i could say to 10 people, round 9
It hasn’t been long at all since the last one, but there are a few things I want to say.
1. I miss you, everything about you, and everything that we had. (always at the forefront of my mind nowadays)
2. Your Facebook pictures reminded me. I miss Scandinavia so much my heart hurts. I miss the times I shared with my friends, the waterfronts and cobblestones, the beautiful weather, the intimate feel of the cities. I miss the schedule and the architecture and even though I hate sketching, I miss the experience. It was one of the greatest adventures of my life and I miss it so, so much.
3. Did I suddenly become ultra annoying or are you accidentally not-on-purpose ignoring me?
4. When I have children some day, I will take every opportunity I can to tell them I love them. I love you, I love you, cradling them in my arms, murmured as they’re falling asleep at night, smiling when I drop them off at practice, reminded as they’re running out the door to catch the bus, beaming when they accomplish anything they truly want to do. I love you, I love you, every day so that it won’t feel so foreign years later when they’re on the phone with me from a hundred miles away, every day so they won’t feel like they’re peeling sandpaper rough skin from the back of their tongues when they say it back to me.
5. I’m really sorry, I do like you a lot, but I can’t look at you the same way anymore after what he told me. I used to see you with the warmth of friendship mixed in with the eternally present mixture of social fear and competition, but now all I see is admiration overwhelmed with a side of jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. I don’t think I’ll ever be what you were to him, and that hurts. Quite a bit.
6. I feel like you don’t like me anymore .____. Or maybe you’re just really busy, that’s why you don’t interact with me much now? I’m sorry I can’t really carry a conversation with you :|
7. WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG IN THE BATHROOM
8. I think about you more often than I thought I would these days. I wonder if we’ll ever be friends again. I would really like to. I hope that you and your family don’t hate me. We all make mistakes, especially in the matters of the heart; I was particularly young and immature, but I’d like to think I’ve changed now.
9. I’m so, so frightened and paranoid about why you haven’t contacted me back yet. I really want this job and I’m scared it’s taking so long because you have to wait for your first choice to confirm the offer before turning me down. Please don’t let that be the case. This position is pretty much everything I ever wanted.
10. Why won’t you accept my friend request :(
As promised, here are some pictures of Lyalya’s first walk outside! Look at the bushy little squirrel tail :D the sandpit was her favorite spot! She was extremely excited and threw sand all over the place
this is a fucking squirrel. this is a fucking squirrel with a cat’s head. who is responsible for this